Quickly identify optimal service parts stocking levels across all echelons and have confidence in their availability to deliver faster, more cost-effective service.
Time spent procuring parts can waste truck rolls and delay repairs—and if replacements are out of stock, skilled technicians are powerless to help customers resolve costly downtime. Improve parts planner efficiency and productivity by employing solutions that automatically make service parts requisitions based on rules, policies, and constraints—freeing up your parts planners for value-add activities. Empower your technicians to rapidly complete service procedures and ensure your service parts inventories are optimized according to your cost and demand goals.
Ensure the most efficient service performance possible at the lowest cost by:
- planning across multiple levels, locations, and parts to achieve the lowest-possible inventory for a target service level
- optimizing the entire distribution network to benefit all subordinate locations without compromising their ability to meet demand
- providing extensive capabilities to optimize a service strategy differentiated by products, geography, customers, and part characteristics
- combining service level targets with new buy budget and investment targets to generate optimal stocking plans
- ensuring configurable threshold base reviews and acceptance of inventory plans