PTC University offers a variety of learning options in the area of the Internet of Things (IoT). Engage with the experts from PTC University to boost your proficiency and meet your objectives in a smart, connected world.
Getting started in IoT
Learn about the concepts and opportunities offered by the Internet of Things.
- IoT University offers a variety of online courses, suitable for learners who prefer a self-paced approach. Topics include:
- Unpacking the Internet of Things
- A Simple Framework for Designing IoT Products
- New Business Markets in the Internet of Things
- Business Training: Making the Transition to IoT
This 1-day class from PTC University focuses at professionals who need to get up to speed with this massive wave happening in our industry, but don’t need to dive into the technical details of the ThingWorx platform. Download overview (PDF).
A variety of topics is available via our regular course schedule. Available courses include:
- Introduction to ThingWorx
- ThingWorx Platform Administration
- ThingWorx Connectivity
- Data Analysis with ThingWorx Analytics
MakerLabs: Bring your own project
MakerLabs have been designed for developers who have already gone through introductory ThingWorx training, but need assistance applying these concepts to a real world project. You will make faster progress on your current project while learning best practices at the same time.
The MakerLab runs over two weeks through a virtual, instructor-led environment:
- Work in a small group
- Bring your own project and implement your next use case
- Work side by side with our IoT Excellence Center SMEs.
Talk to an IoT Training Advisor to learn more.
Get ThingWorx certified
You have gone through training and are applying your skills in your day to day job? You would like to showcase your expertise to your peers or highlight it in your resumé?
ThingWorx Certifications are providing trusted guidance to clients and employers alike and helping to build a proven, ThingWorx-ready workforce.
Learn more about this program and how you can earn your badge.
Questions? PTC University Training Advisors are here to find the right training for your role and needs. Fill out this form to get in touch and boost your IoT expertise.