Explore the power of XMA and deepen your understanding of your Creo models
PTC University has engaged in over 200 XMA-supported optimization projects globally and we found that customers often struggle with the same issues. Did you know, for example, that most companies don‘t use simplified reps for large assemblies or most companies have issues with reference handling?
If you would like to realize improvements of 25% or more by optimizing your use of Creo, you should start today: Download the free XMA trial and see how the tool works!
To perform scans of Creo Parametric and Pro/ENGINEER data, XMA requires a licensed installation of one of the following:
- Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Creo Parametric 1.0 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Creo Parametric 2.0 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Creo Parametric 3.0 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Creo Parametric 4.0 (64 bit) (As of XMA 2.4.2)
The installation must be on a certified platform for the version installed. Details of the supported platforms can be found here.
Files to be scanned should be on a local NTFS file system. Accessing files from a network drive or share is not supported. Note: XMA Desktop does not require an installation of Creo Parametric or Pro/ENGINEER to view reports.
- Microsoft Windows XP 64 bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
- 64 bit Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11 (As of XMA 2.2)
- 64 bit Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10 (As of XMA 2.2)
- 64 bit Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9
Microsoft Excel 2007 or later
- XMA Desktop can export report data to Excel 2007 spreadsheet files