With the rise of smart, connected products, manufacturers must consider whole systems rather than discrete products. As they position themselves to thrive in the era of connected products, many manufacturers use model-based systems engineering (MBSE) for better, faster collaboration and innovation.
In this Technology Spotlight, IDC examines the opportunity for manufacturers considering or already employing an MBSE approach.
Read the report for insight into:
- Why smart, connected products are driving the need for MBSE.
- The elements and benefits of a successful MBSE approach.
- Why an innovation platform is critical to digital engineering success.
- The importance of digital twins and product analytics.
- The role of PTC in this strategically important technology segment.