O’Reilly Media Guide
The amount of data that lives on systems that are unconnected (or unreliably connected) to the network vastly outweighs the data that lives in the cloud.
Read this O’Reilly Media guide, and you’ll learn about:
- The unique security challenge for connected devices in the IoT
- The relevant differences between local devices, devices on the IoT edge, and devices in the cloud
- How to prototype and what you need to plan for scale
- What to consider when designing your prototype
- How to address the life-cycle activities of a connected device