The true value of Industrial IoT solutions lies in the data. Every
connected device can generate thousands, or even millions, of
data points every day. Contained in that data are the answers
to business problems, the diagnosis for a machine failure, even
predictions for the future.
The analytics process can be simplified into three steps: fifirst,
capture and process data; apply logic to the data to unlock
value; and produce insights to enhance decision-making and
operations across the enterprise.
ThingWorx uses advanced artificial intelligence and
machine learning techniques to extract insight from data,
then exposes the complex relationships and analysis via
simple-to-understand outputs suited for consumption by
Analytic methods and outputs vary depending on what
questions are being asked and how or where they should
- Descriptive: What happened?
- Diagnostic: Why did it happen?
- Predictive: What will happen?
- Prescriptive: What should I do?
ThingWorx is built to understand and tackle the unique
challenges of IIoT data and simplifies access to the information
industrial enterprises need to make informed decisions quickly.
ThingWorx Makes It Possible to:
- Transform data into insight via intuitive, user-friendly
interfaces that enable complex analytics capabilities
for non- expert users
- Operationalize insights, predictions, and recommendations
across enterprise functions to enhance decision-making
- Detect data anomalies in real-time to quickly identify
changes in connected devices or operating conditions
- Optimize performance outcomes using simulations to
diagnose problems and generate recommendations
for corrective action