Manage Internal Nonconformance
Nonconformance management software manages the intake, evaluation, resolution and tracking of product and process nonconformance. To support product quality, companies in both regulated and non-regulated industries are increasingly embracing quality governance initiatives, including ISO 9000, APQP, Six Sigma and a wide variety of medical device standards like FDA CFR 21 Part 820.
Windchill Nonconformance supplies the highly structured, automated and repeatable processes necessary to meet regulatory requirements for internally addressing non-conforming products. Nonconformance processes can include corrective and preventive actions, change and configuration management, document management, and BOM (bill-of-materials) management.
Windchill Nonconformance Features and Benefits
- Nonconformance metrics — Easily evaluates, assigns, monitors and reviews each nonconformance
- Built-in templates — Supports regulatory compliance across various industries
- Intuitive Web-based accessibility — Ensures rapid data entry and processing
- Comprehensive visibility — Easily view queries, graphs, schedules reports and alerts
- Flexible workflows — Simply configures to match existing business processes
- Extensive reporting — Easily and automatically generates audit trails, summary and management reports