Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) helps companies manage complex, cross-functional processes for better coordinating distributed teams to consistently and efficiently develop the best possible products.
PTC has a long history of providing CAD data management, PDM, and PLM solutions. We support the world's leading companies across multiple industries, using multiple CAD tools, including SolidWorks, Creo, and AutoCAD.
Our scalable cloud-based Windchill solutions help teams of every size and in every industry manage all aspects of the product development lifecycle, from concept through service and retirement. Here’s some of our customers that use our PLM integration with SolidWorks:
- Longi Magnet, the leading Asian supplier of magnetic equipment, reduces time-to-market through improvements in change management and data search.
- Hagler Systems, dredging and mining equipment maker, establishes a single company source for engineering data and introduces new product development, change, and configuration management processes.
- Moldwell, maker of injection molding machines, tracks version history, establishes an electronic approval process, and protects IP.
- Chin Fong, Taiwan’s largest manufacturers of press machines, reduces costs and improves global product development.
- Sulzer Pumps, a global manufacturer of pumps, establishes a PLM foundation able to manage multiple CAD tools and improves IP protection.
- UDE, a leading supplier of connectors, reduces the time to complete engineering change notices by 30%.
- Changsha EPOCH, a supplier of NC machine equipment, reduces IT costs by 20%, reduces part numbers by 25%, and time to find design data by 70%.