Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) helps companies manage complex, cross-functional processes for better coordinating distributed teams to consistently and efficiently develop the best possible products.
PTC has a long history of providing CAD data management, PDM, and PLM solutions. We support the world's leading companies across multiple industries, using multiple CAD tools, including AutoCAD.
Our scalable cloud-based Windchill solutions help teams of every size and in every industry manage all aspects of the product development lifecycle, from concept through service and retirement. Here’s some of our customers that use our PLM integration with AutoCAD:
- Chin Fong, Taiwan’s largest manufacturers of press machines, reduces costs and improves global product development.
- AGI Glaspac, a supplier of glass processing equipment, improves storing, searching, and retrieving, resulting in considerable cost saving by ensuring the correct versions of the documents reach others.
- Sulzer Pumps, a global manufacturer of pumps, establishes a PLM foundation able to manage multiple CAD tools and improves IP protection.
- Carlisle Interconnect Technologies, a supplier of electrical and structural products, reduces time to market and improves project management by consolidating project information in one place.
- MDE, a leading supplier of bulk handling equipment, reduces product design costs, manufacturing time, and better controls customer requirements.
- Vesuvius, a supplier of molding equipment, improves multi-site collaboration.
- UDE, a leading supplier of connectors, reduces the time to complete engineering change notices by 30%.