Evolve your Manufacturing BOM and work concurrently with engineering.
Do you know 70% of companies will manufacture smart, connected products in 2017? If you’re one of them, you know that smart manufacturing requires collaboration with engineering more than ever.
Getting the whole team universal access to product data helps you build the right foundation. It allows you to work concurrently with a manufacturing Bill of Material (mBOM) that meets your needs, but that’s connected to the engineering Bill of Material (eBOM). When you have a fully digitized manufacturing process that works in parallel with product design, you can look forward to the following:
- Single up-to-date source of product data visible everywhere
- Improved efficiency with automated change management
- Accelerated time-to-market and time-to-volume
Those results mean up-to-date information, making better decisions, and improved resource management. But where to start?
PTC can help you with the transformation, one step at time. No matter what stage your current processes are in, we can deliver solid results in a short timeframe.
We’ll help you connect manufacturing with engineering for more cooperative product development, and establish:
- BOM structure and reporting
- Parts classifications and reuse
- Change management
- Supplier management
- Value chain data sharing and collaboration
- BOM visualization
- Process plans and work instructions
- Enterprise-wide collaboration
Are you ready to transform your BOM? Contact us to talk about solutions and even schedule a demonstration.