Safeguard Your Most Important Calculations
Designing a product and getting it to market is challenging enough without entrusting your electrical engineering calculations – your intellectual property – to spreadsheets. Spreadsheets aren’t as accurate or precise as electrical engineering software. What spreadsheets do is add risk, risk you can’t afford. Take a look at how KPMG and other consulting firms see the problem.
Entrusting your electrical engineering equations to ‘good enough’ tools doesn’t make sense. PTC’s whitepaper Making Better Decisions, Faster: How Mechanical Engineers Are Improving Efficiency with Engineering Calculation Software provides a more in-depth look into how engineers can benefit.
Electrical Engineering Calculations Made Easy
- Equivalent Impedance and Conductance
- Transfer Function Models
- Signal Propagation Delay
- Filter Design
- Component Trade-off Analysis
- AC/DC Circuit Analysis
- Power Dissipation
- Transformer Sizing
- Load Flow
- Design PID controllers to deliver the desired output of the controlled system
- Apply filtering to audio and image signals for complete or partial suppression of certain frequency ranges
- Analyze linear or non-linear, time variant or invariant, analog or digital, discrete or continuous and causal or non-causal signals
- Calculate power system parameters for applications including load planning, grounding, motors, distribution, arc flash hazards, etc.
Use PTC Mathcad to increase not only the speed and accuracy of your work, but your confidence in your design. Read Making the Case for PTC Mathcad to find out more, see how the product works in this webinar, or try a few worksheets.