A Comprehensive Design and Drafting Tool
Based on a hybrid-modeling kernel, Creo CADDS 5 Modeling Foundation provides a broad range of parametric, explicit and derived design capabilities. Parametric and explicit wireframe, surfacing, and solid modeling technologies offer adaptability and scalability — enabling users to create massive, complex assemblies.
Features & Benefits
- Accurate definition of the complete, digital product model eliminates the need for expensive physical prototypes
- Create and modify parametric or explicit sculptured and freeform curves and surfaces
- Improve productivity by leveraging powerful tools that automate simple, repetitive functions and create custom applications
- Document designs with associative, automated detailing, sectioning and hidden line removal tools
- Enable multiple designers to concurrently modify an assembly of tens of thousands of nodes