Experience Next-Gen Capabilities of PTC FlexPLM 11 and the Retail Transformation Journey – You Don’t Want to Miss This!
We personally invite our Retail, Fashion, Footwear, Apparel, and Consumer Product leaders, directors, and managers to experience the Retail PLM Journey at LiveWorx 2016. This PTC sponsored event is the premier IoT business event for those who design, manufacture and service today’s products. Come learn why IDC MarketScape named PTC the leader in Retail PLM Industry!
The retail presence at LiveWorx will be nothing short of amazing! Are you ready to be inspired through innovation?
Register Now! $300 Discount
Use code “WhichPLM16” or “RFA16” to receive a $300 discount on the “All Access Pass”, which includes the complete set of Retail Track sessions! Please note that the Explorer and Developer Passes only grant you access to key notes and the expo experience.
- VP’s, Directors, and Managers of Retail Design, Product Development, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Planning, Merchandising, and Product Management
- IT Executives, CIO’s, CTO's, and VP’s of IT
- Retail Innovation Lab Leaders and Sponsors
- Retail Business Owners, Presidents, Founders, and CEO’s
What You Will Experience:
- Discover the latest product capabilities of the industry leading Retail PLM Solution, PTC FlexPLM 11 NextGen - the first Smart Connected PLM™ solution for retail. Plus, gain insight into short and long term retail roadmap objectives
- Get Inspired by visionary keynotes including the Retail Transformation Journey. One of the four IoT transformation journeys presented by Jim Heppelmann, PTC President and CEO, hear about our connected Retail Transformation Journey and how Internet of Things technology can help you better connect with consumers and your supply chain - plus special guest celebrities
- Immerse Yourself in the Expo Hall experience where the Retail Transformation Journey comes to life! Here you will have a chance to demo the latest capabilities of PTC FlexPLM 11, as well as the Connected Retail experience - connected store, consumer, product, and supply chain. Plus, demo state-of-the-art 3D Sampling with the power of Augmented Reality (AR) with our technology partner, Optitex
- Learn how virtual and augmented reality technologies in the retail space can provide exciting new buying experiences for consumers and make product development tasks easier.
- Build your agenda from a selection of new and improved Retail focused track sessions. Browse PTC FlexPLM sessions in the “Design Track.”
Recommended Retail Breakout Sessions for You:
- Keynote: Retail Transformation Journey
- Next Generation Windchill FlexPLM v11 Overview
- Windchill Retail FlexPLM Roadmap Update
- Home Depot’s PLM Journey – From Unsupported System to Enterprise Solution
- Hallmark Cards: Building a Foundation of Success through Consistency
- And more!!
Have Meaningful Discussions:
- Attend interactive sessions, network, and exchange best practices with your peers, industry experts, PTC executives, and ecosystem of partners
- Join the Exclusive Retail Reception at the Harborside Restaurant in the Boston Seaport district (by invite only)
- Request a meeting with the Retail leadership team and product management, and take part in shaping the Retail Transformation Journey with us!
Who’s Already Registered for LiveWorx 2016?
- Case studies presented by:
- The Home Depot
- Hallmark Cards
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Toys R Us
- LDS Church
- Full Beauty Brands
- Plus, First Insight with Dick’s Sporting Goods co-presenting
- Join in and personally network with other retailers like Aldo, Ascena (Lane Bryant & Catherine’s), Blueprint Retail, Caleres, Carter’s, Chameleon PLM, Chico’s, Clarks, Cole Haan, Colony Brands, DSG, Full Beauty Brands, Hallmark, Harley-Davidson, Home Depot, L.L. Bean, Lacoste, LDS Church, Lego, Levi Strauss & Co., lululemon, M&S, Newell Rubbermaid, Nike, Nordstrom, Patagonia, Ralph Lauren, Reitmans, Target, TJX and VF and more!
- Connect with industry experts WhichPLM, Aberdeen, IDC, Forrester, Gartner, and Edgell Communications