Today, CAD is more relevant, more innovative, more powerful than ever. Join the PTC Creo team in Irvine, California on Tuesday, January 29 for a day of expert-led learning, peer discussion, and fun. This event will position you for success by showing you new technologies, new ways of working, and more.
DATE: Tuesday, January 29
TIME: 12PM to 4PM
LOCATION: TAPS Fish House & Brewery
13390 Jamboree Road
Irvine, CA 92602
12:00 PM Welcome!
Lunch for all participants
12:30 PM Sessions include:
- Create Seamless, Smarter Product Design. Get an overview of Creo 5.0 capabilities and the new Creo Design Packages.
- MBD: Making Better 2D Definitions. MBD starts with an annotated 3D model. See how Creo can help you get there. Also covered: capabilities in 2D detailing.
- Manufacturing Consensus: Additive Manufacturing Tools & Techniques. No more hassle. With Creo, what you design is what you print. Go from topology optimization for concept design to lattice modeling and metal printing, all within Creo.
- Making Simulation a Reality. Creo Simulation Live powered by ANSYS gives you real-time feedback in your modeling environment. Developed for the design engineer, this tool means simulation can be part of your daily workflow.
- Augmenting Your Product Design Reality. Learn about how AR and CAD work better together and what that may mean for product design. Try it for yourself!
3:00 PM Reception
Don’t miss out! Seating is limited.