DATE: Wednesday, December 12
TIME: 12PM to 4PM
LOCATION: Surly Brewing Company | 520 Malcolm Ave SE | Minneapolis, MN 55414
The PTC Creo team is headed to Minneapolis! Join us Wednesday, December 12 for a content-rich day of product design insight and peer networking.
You’ll hear about breakthrough capabilities in: Model-Based Definition (MBD), Additive Manufacturing, Smart Connected Product Design, Augmented Reality (AR) and more! We’ll also share a sneak peek of Creo Simulation Live, a world-class simulation-driven design solution powered by ANSYS that gives you real time feedback on the thousands of design decisions you make as you make them.
You’ll discover how your organization can design faster and smarter, bring innovations to market faster, clearly convey complex product information, and drive better outcomes by connecting your digital design to your physical products.
12:00 PM - Welcome | Lunch and Networking
12:30 PM - Sessions include:
- Create Seamless, Smarter Product Design. Exciting new technologies are changing the world of product design. This session includes an overview of Creo 5.0 capabilities and our NEW Creo Design Packages offering to help you meet the changing demands of your organization.
- MBD: Making Better 2D Definitions. Any Model-Based Definition (MBD) process starts with the annotated 3D model. Attend this session to learn how capabilities in Creo help you to quickly annotate your 3D models while capturing the full semantic definition. Not ready to move fully to MBD? This session also covers powerful improvements in 2D detailing.
- Manufacturing Consensus: Additive Manufacturing Tools & Techniques. With Creo, what you design is actually what you print. You will learn how to go from topology optimization for concept design to lattice modeling and metal printing, all within Creo. Say goodbye to hassle and start thinking instead about producing parametrically controlled geometry for additive manufacturing with accurate mass properties.
- Accelerate Product Innovation with Instant Feedback. What if your 3D CAD software could provide you with real time feedback on your designs decision, reacting to changes as you make them? Creo Simulation Live makes this a reality, providing guidance on the thousands of decisions you make throughout the development process, improving quality, reducing time to market and saving you money. This fast, easy to use tool, provides instant feedback in the modeling environment so you can create better designs.
- Augmenting Your Product Design Reality. Augmented Reality (AR) is changing product design. Imagine easily sharing CAD models so that anyone, anywhere, anytime can interact with your design in full-size, contextual 3D and provide instant feedback. That future is here today. Join us to learn about how AR and CAD work better together and what that may mean for product design tomorrow.
3:00 PM - Networking Session & Brewery Tour
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to connect with designers, engineers, product manufacturers, executives, and product experts from your area!