Join us Dec. 10 in Boston for IIoT insights with medical device experts from Hologic, MassMEDIC, Boston Engineering, PTC and Geisel.
To improve visibility into medical device field performance, bio-med execs are using Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions to gain live product monitoring and to improve business operations.
Our panelists will explore this issue from multiple vantage points, such as:
- Address regulatory compliance: Discuss existing requirements and highlight looming mandates for “proactive” post-market surveillance (PMS)
- Spotlight blind spots in today’s PMS process
- Share examples of medical IIoT applications that can:
Leverage real-world user insights to prioritize product development enhancements based on quantifiable data
Outline five steps in the path to proactive PMS (IIoT adoption)
- Monitor performance down to the device level
- Identify and mitigate risk before potential problems escalate
Tue, December 10, 2019
12:00 PM – 2:30 PM EST
121 Seaport Boulevard, Boston, MA 02210
Reserve Your Seat