Vuforia Studio Survey Sweepstakes Giveaway
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. DATES: Sweepstakes begins on November 26, 2018 and will end December 14, 2018. All entries must be received by PTC by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on December 14, 2018. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Eastern Standard Time (EST). Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs will cause disqualification.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia), Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) and the United Kingdom (collectively, the “Territory”) who are 21 years of age or older. Employees of the Sponsor(s) and their affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, advertisers, advertising and promotion agencies, judges and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
4. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID OUTSIDE THE TERRITORY AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW AND SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Only participants who have completed the Vuforia Studio Survey are eligible to enter and entrants must submit an entry online at https://ptc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6Awqlm3NJI9pK3X (“Participants”). Entry into the sweepstakes indicates acceptance of the Sweepstakes Rules. Online submission is required to be eligible to participate in or win this sweepstakes. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Any Participant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses and/or using multiple identities or uses any other device or method to enter multiple times will be disqualified. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. It is the sole responsibility of the Participant to notify PTC in writing if the Participant changes his/her e-mail address. To do so, send an email to: Communications@ptc.com.
6. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
GRAND PRIZES- The Grand Prizes are as follows: Ten winners will each win one $100 Visa Gift Card.
Prizes may not be exchanged for cash, transferred, or substituted; Sponsor(s) reserve the right at its sole discretion to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not transferable. All taxes on each winner’s prize and incidental expenses not mentioned herein are the responsibility of each individual winner.
prizewinners will be selected from among all eligible entries in a random drawing held on December 17, 2018 by 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Drawing Date”). Each participant is only eligible to win one prize.
By participating, participants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this Sweepstakes. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that they have complied with all of the conditions contained in the Official Sweepstakes Rules.
The winners will be contacted via email by PTC within three (3) business days following the closing of online registration. If winner(s) does not respond within three (3) days of notification, prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
Noncompliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: The Sponsor(s) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries. Nor is any responsibility assumed for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of: any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor(s) reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes and in such event, to select the winners from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors.
10. RELEASE: Sponsor, its promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability and by entering, participants release and hold harmless PTC Inc., and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or incurred with respect to the awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize and acknowledge that the Sponsor(s) are not liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. ARBITRATION AND CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than Participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participants and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA without regard to Massachusetts choice of law rules.
12. SPONSOR(S): This Sweepstakes is sponsored by PTC Inc., 140 Kendrick Street, Needham, MA 02494 the (“Sponsor(s)”). The Sweepstakes will be presented in conjunction with various promotions and solicitations offered by the Sponsor(s) and/or their subsidiaries, divisions, licensees, advertisers, promotional partners, publications, and web sites owned by or affiliated with the Sponsor(s).
13. WINNERS LIST: If you would like a copy of the winner’s list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: PTC, 140 Kendrick Street, Mail Stop # -B3-104 Needham, MA 02494 after the Drawing Date and before.
14. DATA PROTECTION: The Sponsor(s) will collect and retain information of or relating to entrants (including possible personal data relating to entrants and winner(s) in the course of the Sweepstakes or (if applicable) in or on any declaration or release signed by winners) and will or may use such information to administer the Sweepstakes and also to provide entrants with information regarding the winner of the Sweepstakes. Such information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for the Sponsor(s), their affiliates or for one of their advertising and/or promotion agencies. The Sponsor(s) will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that all personal data of or relating to entrants and winner(s) is treated securely in accordance with the respective Sponsor’s privacy policies.