Team Penske is one of the most successful teams in the history of professional sports. Competing in a variety of disciplines, cars owned and prepared by Penske Racing have produced more than 380 major race wins, over 430 pole positions and 25 National Championships. The team has also earned 15 Indianapolis 500 victories in its storied history.
Visit Team Penske, for more information.
Start your engines and learn more about Penske Racing and how they are using PTC solutions.
Discover more PTC Creo customers stories, view videos and read the PTC Creo blog.
- PTC Creo and PTC Windchill are used to increase team collaboration and product development efficiency
- PTC Creo is used for all stages of product development, from concept, detailing, simulation, documentation and production
- PTC Creo’s assembly capabilities enhance productivity and top-down design processes
- Develop and test numerous options quickly to designing cars that win
- Reduce product development time
- Reduce the quantity of prototype iterations required
- Decrease product development and testing costs
- Engineering teams use PTC Creo to introduce new product innovations and dramatically reduce production time
- Reduced design cycle time from 2 years to 8 months for NASCAR Gen 6 race car
- PTC Creo provides full verification and validation of 3D designs which reduces the need for prototyping
- PTC Creo and PTC Windchill help engineers reduce costly prototypes and wind tunnel tests by 60%