Nexter Group, based in France, applies its expertise in land defense systems to meet the needs of the French army and other forces internationally. The company develops weapon systems and munitions for Army, Air Force, Navy and law enforcement applications.
- Create concept design and simulations more quickly and reduce errors for faster time-to-market.
- Streamline the creation of repetitive tasks and calculations to save time during R&D.
- Eliminate post-calculation checks
- PTC Mathcad allows quick and accurate analysis of CFD computations and of results from wind tunnel and free-flight test.
- PTC Mathcad offers a very large range of numerical techniques for developing forecasting methods (analytical, semi-empirical and numerical) in aeroballistics and more generally in physics.
- Employees can leverage easy-to-use Design of Experiments in PTC Mathcad
- PTC Mathcad minimizes errors and miscommunication, resulting in faster time-to-market.
- Cost of research and development in aeroballistics has been reduced by 15%.
- Research and development time has been reduced by 20%.