Design Smarter with Powerful Creo Packages
by Cat McClintock | July 13, 2017 | CAD Software Blog | PTC
Subscribing to Creo Parametric means you can adapt to changing demands of your business. You can easily add seats of just the software you want as your team grows. Or scale back when someone leaves.
And now, we’ve added a more convenient and scalable option for Creo subscribers--the NEW Creo Parametric Essentials Packages. These software bundles provide access to our 3D CAD software, Creo Parametric, plus many popular add-ons—all in one easy deployment.
Of course, you can still purchase Creo software (apps and extensions) a la carte. But these convenient bundles also include:
- Creo Design Exploration Extension: Quickly and easily try out new design ideas, explore alternatives within existing designs, and keep track of the decision points along the way. This feature is all about exploration—you won’t risk ruining your original design since you don’t have to commit to any changes.
- Human Factors Design: Get an early start on preventing ergonomic mismatches. You can visualize, simulate, optimize, and communicate human/product interactions earlier than ever in the design process.
- Standard eLearning Library: Your team will have over 140 hours of training at their fingertips.
- Extended License Borrowing: Working remotely just got easier. You can borrow floating licenses for up to 180 days—150 days more than with a perpetual license.
- Home Use: Leave the laptop at work. Every package includes a home use license of the Creo Parametric Essentials package.
- Performance Advisor: The Creo Performance Advisor provides a dashboard for your entire Creo installation. This allows you to understand and optimize the performance of your entire Creo environment.
Plus, you get premium support and ongoing upgrades.
Buying CAD software as a bundle that includes companion software and add-ons can jumpstart your company’s product development work and cut expenses long term.
Most bundles provide substantial savings over purchasing individual components, for both licenses and maintenance. As a result, the case for purchasing the bundle now should be straightforward. Larger software purchases (versus smaller follow-up orders) often result in larger discounts, both in terms of license and maintenance costs.
Stay Informed – Get More Product Design and Development News in Your Inbox
Ready to learn more about these new bundles? Check out this guide. Then, keep in touch with all things CAD by subscribing to our eNewsletter. You’ll get news, tips, insights, and product reviews right in your inbox. Subscribe now!