The PTC Academic Programs offers several options for professional development and certification.
- Online Course: Unpacking the Internet of Things
- Online Course: New Business Markets in the Internet of Things
- Online Course: A Simple Framework for Designing IoT Products
- Online Course: Fundamentals of IoT Development with ThingWorx
- Online Course: IoT Modeling 1 with ThingWorx
- Online Course: Project-based Learning: Engaging Students in Design & Innovation
This course focuses on the basics of the Internet of Things and explores the fundamental changes to products, businesses, and industries due to the rise of IoT.
This course introduces the concept of IoT settings and how it has impacted industry competition.
This course outlines the design strategies, opportunities, and challenges that arise when creating IoT products and presents a simple framework for planning the design of smart, connected products.
This course focuses on the basics of IoT application development and covers how to model, connect, analyze, and build IoT applications using ThingWorx.
This course takes a deeper look at the model stage of the ThingWorx Development Process and how to take a user-based approach when designing IoT solutions.
This course outlines real world practices, research-based pedagogy and content, and practical technologies and techniques of project-based learning to help K-12 teachers bring design and innovation to their classroom.