Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) Software
Corrective action preventive action software allows you to meet CAPA standards, as well as demonstrate compliance with extensive failure reporting best practices and CAPA standards, including ISO 9000, Six Sigma, APQP, CMMI and FDA 21 CFR Part 820. All failures must be documented, tracked and analyzed for root cause, and corrected or prevented in current and future products.
Best in Class Corrective Action Preventive Action Software
Windchill CAPA enables proven best practices and compliance with a wide range of CAPA standards. As an integral Windchill module, Windchill CAPA can utilize core Windchill features, such as change management, to ensure that different teams throughout the organization are coordinated and involved in correcting and preventing product errors.
Windchill Corrective Action Preventive Action Software: Features and Benefits
- Enterprise-wide system visibility — Enables failure intakes, recordings and traces and provides documentation of corrective/preventive actions taken
- Web-based accessibility — Enables easy access to critical quality information
- Comprehensive functionality — Supports powerful trends, graphs, reports, alerts and query information
- Fully integrated — Supports Windchill modules to meet compliance requirements for change management, review and approval, document management, and training management
- Standalone or integrated with other enterprise-wide systems provides flexibility