30-Day Creo 2.0 Free Trial Now Available!
by Geoff Hedges | August 13, 2012 | CAD Software Blog | PTC
As of today, you can download Creo Parametric and Creo Flexible Modeling Extension FREE for a 30-day trial. For those of you just tuning in, Creo Parametric replaces Pro/ENGINEER, and Creo 2.0 is our latest major release. With this newly released free trial you can experience for yourself what all the buzz is about!
Check out some of these stats from head-to-head testing of Creo 2.0 and Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0:
- 73% less time to complete a series of common tasks
- Up to 2x overall design productivity improvement
- 1,600 enhancements across Creo Parametric, including assembly performance, user experience, graphics performance and much more
And as I mentioned, this trial also includes Creo’s Flexible Modeling Extension (FMX). Creo FMX allows you to directly edit models, so you can:
- Quickly and easily make late-stage design changes
- Easily modify both native Creo and imported 3D models
The 30-day trial includes free access to over 200 tutorials in the LearningExchange and is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, and Russian.
Um...did you notice the date on this post?
You're all caught up on Creo 2.0. But there's something you should know. Creo 4.0 is already out! It's packed with everything we talked about above. Plus, it offers new, exciting features that support additive manufacturing, model-based definition, augmented reality, and much more. Best of all, a free trial is already available. Why seek out Creo 2.0, when you can download Creo 4.0 today?