Engineering executives are increasingly challenged to accelerate the delivery of innovative products and manage increasing product variants with fewer resources, while improving quality. The presence and increasing importance of software in many products introduces additional complexities that cannot be an effective Systems Engineering approach and technologies.
Companies that have an effective Systems Engineering approach in place have achieved:
- Continuous requirements management processes.
- Low levels of rework late in the development cycle.
- One single source of information and high levels of traceability.
- High levels of product compliance and safety protecting brand loyalty.
- Predictable and on target delivery.