By managing global brands with PLM, Deckers Outdoor is able to achieve early visibility, real-time responses and consistency across brands, which in turn drives inventory and spend optimization.
Learn how Lotto Sport is using PLM to better control their product development processes. By improving supply chain collaboration, Lotto is seeing reductions in both cost and time-to-market.
Peter Burrows, CIO Emeritus, adidas Group, describes how PTC’s PLM solution enables the company to design new apparel and graphics and have them in manufacturing within 24 hours.
Customers who put their trust in PTC for Retail PLM:
- 2/3 of Fortune 500 companies in Retail, Footwear & Apparel
- 7 out of 10 of the world's largest department stores (Forbes Global 1000)
- More than 70% of Apparel & Accessories companies (Forbes Global 1000)
- 2 of the top 3 discount stores in the world (Forbes Global 1000)
- 3 of the top 5 athletic footwear brands (Experian Simmons National Consumer Study)
- Over half of the world's largest Retail, Footwear & Apparel companies (Forbes Global 1000)