APC Ensures Products Comply: RoHS, REACH & more
Gain Early Visibility into Product Compliance, Performance and Risk
Leading manufacturers have to contend with an increasing number of performance requirements such as cost, weight, and sustainability; as well as new regulations and shrinking delivery timeframes. Keeping up with frequent changes in product designs, regulations, suppliers, and costs, while ensuring that performance targets are met, is an enormous challenge.
The PTC Product Analytics solution enables companies to analyze product compliance, performance and risk beginning in the earliest phases of product development, and bring better-performing, more profitable products to market faster. The solution provides a platform to manage multiple dimensions of product performance, including:
- Material and Substance Composition
- Product Compliance (e.g. REACH, RoHS, and Conflict Minerals)
- Product Cost
- Sustainability and Environmental Impact
- Weight, Material Usage, Supply Risk, and more…
- Customer Stories
Optimize Product Performance Across Multiple Dimensions
With early and ongoing visibility into product compliance, performance and risk, manufacturers can see how each individual component will ultimately affect regulatory status, cost, sustainability and other critical product requirements, while being able to assess the risks associated with design decisions. This information is immediately shared with stakeholders across the enterprise.
By analyzing product compliance, performance, and risk in the earliest phases of product development, where decisions have the most impact and are least disruptive, manufacturers can identify and resolve costly problems and potential failure points before they occur. World-leading manufacturing companies understand a problem found in manufacturing or in the field can be 10s or even 100s of times more costly to address than the same problem uncovered early in the innovation and design phase.
We invite you to learn more and see how our PTC Product Analytics solution can help your organization:
- Improve supply chain visibility with systematic supply chain data collection
- Protect revenue streams by making risk analysis part of standard development processes
- Ensure product compliance with evolving regulations
- Reduce product costs by providing real-time visibility into target and estimated costs to all stakeholders
- Improve design decisions by providing product performance analytics beginning early in the innovation process
- Drive product innovation and sourcing optimization with what-if and trade-off analyses
Collecting Product Material and Compliance Data (White paper)