Lifetime Products, Inc. finds significant benefits through visualization technology capabilities
Better Design Reviews Lead to Better Products
Large volumes of digital product content need to be efficiently shared across today’s extended enterprise. Coordinating critical design reviews from scattered stakeholders is an enormous data and communication challenge. To avoid product rework, missed targets and ultimately a negative impact to the bottom-line, design interrogation and visual collaboration among all stakeholders must be an integral part of the product lifecycle.
Watch how PTC's solution dramatically improves the efficiency of digital product content sharing.
The PTC Enterprise Validation and Review solution offers a universal platform that allows everyone, both inside and outside the company, to be involved in the design process and exchange valuable product insights. With high-performing and easy-to-use visualization tools, manufacturers are enabled to:
- Collaboratively analyze 3D and 2D MCAD product models, assemblies, drawings, images and documents within one environment; without native authoring applications
- Replace error-prone and inefficient paper review processes with web-based markup and distribution
- Run complete assembly ‘clash detection’ with PLM managed issue resolution
- Provide enhanced, model-based definitions -- including annotation details -- to quality, inspection and manufacturing engineers
- Advanced ECAD design review with board and schematic cross-highlighting
- Customer Stories
Reduce Cost and Accelerate Time-To-Market
With one, common user interface for real-time product viewing, PTC’s Enterprise Validation and Review solution provides full transparency into the product development process. By enabling visibility into even the earliest stages of design, manufacturers can identify errors and potential failure points before costly rework is required.
PTC's Enterprise Validation and Review solution can help your organization:
- Reduce scrap and rework with better design reviews prior to production commitments
- Reduce costs associated with physical prototypes
- Accelerate the design process with comprehensive viewing, real-time markup capabilities and easy-to-use annotation tools
- Improve efficiency and time-to-market by enabling engineers to securely share visual information both internally and externally with partners and suppliers
- Increase control and security over critical business content with watermarking for 3D models, drawings and PDF documents
- Reduce paper use, eliminating the need for full prints