Point. Click. Learn...
Directly from Your Desktop
Work and Learn – Simultaneously
“Learning and knowledge management right from within the application”
It happens nearly every day. You're working in a PTC application, and suddenly you've got a question - and very little time to find an answer. With just a click of the mouse you can seamlessly access your software’s eLearning library, online help, and PTC KnowledgeBase in a context-sensitive way to find exactly the information you need.
That's the power of the PTC LearningConnector, a free learning application that comes with Creo, Windchill, Mathcad Prime and Arbortext. Check it out today and see how you can:
- Access topics directly from your PTC software
- Leverage context-sensitive eLearning, Help Center and Technical Support content
- Search learning content while working within PTC software
New: Free LearningConnector Trial
Users of Creo 2.0 can now access a free eLearning trial directly through LearningConnector!
3 Quick Facts about PTC Learning Connector for PTC Creo
Download your free fact sheet now!
Current Creo 2.0 User?
Simply open LearningConnector in Creo 2.0 to get started
Not on Creo 2.0 yet?
Download the free trial here!
For Creo Elements/Pro 5.0, Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0, and Windchill 9.1 and 9.0, LearningConnector requires a separate download.
Start Learning Today!
Get more from LearningConnector with PTC University eLearning
- Demo: See LearningConnector for Creo in action
- Tutorial: How LearningConnector for Creo works
- Contact us today to learn more about eLearning through LearningConnector