Creo Elements/Pro 5.0
Design Without Barriers
Creo Elements/Pro (formerly Pro/ENGINEER) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with Creo.
Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 offers numerous enhancements that enable users to overcome the key barriers to design productivity.
- Make design changes faster and easier!
Real-time, dynamic editing and disruption-free design will help users overcome the traditional barriers to flexible and easy design modification.
- Enhanced direct surface editing is also up to 70% faster!
- Accelerate time to productivity by up to 10X.
User Experience enhancements such as graphical browsing, intuitive UI enhancements, streamlined tasks and faster performance improve design efficiency and reduce time-to-market.
- Create simplified sub-assemblies (envelope definitions) 78% faster
- Create sheetmetal parts 30% faster, place forms 82% faster
- New trajectory rib feature helps create parts up to 80% faster!
- Analysis of weldment models is up to 10X faster
- Create facing toolpaths 5X faster
- Design in a multi-CAD environment faster!
Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 sets the standard for CAD interoperability. With increased native support for other CAD systems and non-geometric data exchange, designers can address the time-consuming and error-prone challenges of working with CAD data from disparate systems.
- Leverage new, seamlessly integrated Creo Elements/Pro applications.
- Creo Elements/Pro continues to redefine how we work in today’s highly coupled, multi-disciplinary design environment. The new Creo Elements/Pro Spark Analysis Extension is the only commercially available product that helps analyze and optimize the electromechanical clearance and creepage properties of designs.
- Continued technology leadership and enhancements to industry leading modules such as digital rights management, CAE, ECAD-MCAD collaboration, CAM and the newly introduced digital human modeling solution can save significant time and costs associated with wasteful physical prototyping, production rework and field failures.
All of these capabilities are integrated to Creo Elements/Pro so users can reduce errors, time and costs from using too many disparate tools.
- Increase collaboration efficiency with breakthrough social product development capabilities.
Creo Elements/Pro 5.0, the first CAD solution enabled for social product development, will help users remove the communication barriers that prevent them from finding the right people and resources at the right time. Creo Elements/Pro’s seamless integration to Windchill ProductPoint, which leverages Microsoft SharePoint’s social computing technologies will help users find and reuse their design community’s collective knowledge and improve process productivity.
Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 contains these and many more new capabilities that will improve your personal and product development process productivity. For more information about what’s new in Creo Elements/Pro 5.0, please read the FAQ, the Top Ten Reasons to Buy Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 document, and Enhancement Details. Plus, watch a short webcast that will give you a brief overview of these key features and benefits.
PTC University can also help you get up to speed quickly on Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 with training for both end-users and administrators. Please refer to the PTC University Web page for more information on PTC University offerings.
Maintenance customers can download the software from the PTC Technical Support software download web page.
If you have technical questions or feedback on the Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 release, please contact PTC Technical Support.
*The timing of any product release, including any features or functionality, is subject to change at PTC’s discretion.