Creo Elements/Direct Sheet Metal Productivity Package
Accelerate the design and manufacture of precision sheet metal components
Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with Creo.
The Creo Elements/Direct Sheet Metal Productivity package extends the 3D CAD power of Creo Elements/Direct Modeling by giving you a fast, flexible and tailored 3D design and data management capabilities, specifically tailored for designers and manufacturers of precision sheet metal components.
Now you have the tools to: streamline the design and manufacture of sheet metal components; deliver products to market faster; and reduce engineering change order (ECO) frequencies and lead times, while also improving collaboration and ultimately decreasing your product costs.
- Design sheet metal parts faster, and rapidly iterate product designs for build-to-order products
- Avoid the trial-and-error associated with traditional 2D design, by using 3D to see and analyze the complicated physical behaviors and material deformations from manufacturing processes; your first prototype may be your only prototype
- Incorporate your suppliers’ custom sheet metal manufacturing capabilities into your 3D CAD process, which expands your options with your supply chain
- Calculate manufacturing costs in just minutes, to provide fast and accurate bids for sheet metal projects, or to support analysis for sheet metal capital equipment purchases
- Optimize product design by using industry-standard sheet metal tooling within the manufacturing process, while eliminating unnecessary customized tooling costs