Free 3D CAD Direct Modeling Software Download
Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Express 4.0
Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Express 4.0 is a popular 3D CAD choice for leaders in product design who have short design cycles and frequent one-off designs. Its speed, flexibility and responsiveness to change also make it the ideal tool for short-series production runs.
Download this free 3D CAD software and create assemblies with up to 60 unique parts. Use it as long as you like. Once you’ve registered and downloaded the software, it’s yours to use indefinitely.
- Create and modify design data in real time
- Edit work with direct cut-and paste, push-and-pull, and drag-and-drop techniques
- Explore concepts and variations using a direct 3D CAD approach
Create standard, compliant 2D drawings from 3D models using just a few simple menu picks.
The new ribbon-UI makes it easy for new users to get up to speed quickly with features and functions.
Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Express is perfect for engineers who need a fast, simple and flexible 3D CAD system.
Face Part modeling: Face parts modifiable like solid models.
A direct approach to 3D CAD design makes creation and modification of 3D designs fast, easy, and flexible.
Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Express is perfect for engineers who need a fast, lightweight and flexible direct 3D CAD system. With this free 3D CAD download, you have the freedom to innovate along with the flexibility to import and repurpose design data. Plus, you have an easy upgrade path to our professional version of Creo Element/Direct Modeling when your 3D design challenges grow.
- Combine the simplicity of 2D with the benefits of 3D with this lightweight, easy-to learn software. Moving from 2D to 3D has never been easier.
- Respond to unexpected or changing requirements more frequently and much later in the development process.
- Import and completely edit 2D and 3D design data with numerous powerful capabilities.
- Create and modify design data in real-time. Drive design changes through direct push-and-pull paradigms. Advanced geometry intelligence automatically recognizes features in the context of the 3D operation- even on geometry that’s imported from other 3D CAD systems.
- Design using either a top-down or bottom up approach, or drag-and-drop your parts and assemblies just as you do with files and folders. Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Express features a single environment for designing within the context of the whole product assembly. Users don’t just build parts or assemblies- they build real products.
- Download the software
- Follow the InstallShield wizard instruction
- In the Activation window, enter your PTC.com account email address and password.
- Operating System:
- Windows® 7 32-bit and 64-bit Editions of Ultimate, Enterprise, Business, and Home Premium
- Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit Editions of Ultimate, Enterprise, Business, and Home Premium
- Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit Editions of Home and Professional
- Disk Space:
Active Internet connection required to run software every 72 hours
Companies needing more 3D design power can easily upgrade to the full, professional version of Creo Elements/Direct Modeling at any time. In the Professional edition, you’ll find a complete set of modules delivering key capabilities, such as sheet metal, rendering and data management, enabling you to design anything from simple products to larger product designs.
Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Full version provides the additional capabilities:
- Create assemblies with unlimited number unique parts
- Extend data exchange
- Real-time rendering
- Add-on modules
- No internet required