Create and edit XML or SGML structured document components and assemblies and implement publishing standards like DITA, S1000D and DocBook.
Create 2D or 3D illustrations and animations from scratch or from original 2D and 3D CAD systems. Maintain associativity between the illustrations and animations and the CAD data to automate the updating process when engineering designs change throughout the product lifecycle.
Use a single source of information to handle multiple versions of both source content and finished publications. Easily manage complex information assets, documentation and publishing processes.
S1000D Compliance Manager
Ensure S1000D standards are met throughout the authoring, managing, and publishing processes by utilizing a fully integrated solution optimized for information sharing and user productivity.
The Value of the PTC Arbortext Product Family
Brian Lindauer, SVP, PTC Arbortext Product Development talks about the value and benefits of PTC’s end-to-end dynamic publishing solution.
PTC Arbortext component-based authoring software provides users with industry leading tools to create technical content that can be reused across all channels of product and technical documentation. These tools can be used independently or together, to maximize worker productivity and information value by creating reusable, component-based content to ensure higher quality product information in less time.
PTC Arbortext content management provides a controlled, shared repository that handles multiple versions of both source content and finished publications, and a formal way of assigning tasks for creating new information or updating existing information to configure and publish rich technical documentation.
- PTC Arbortext Content Manager Provide a single source of information optimized for managing Arbortext-authored documents
Automatically assemble and publish customized publications in multiple languages to lower production costs, accelerate information time-to-market, and ensure information consistency.
PTC Arbortext for S1000D allows technical writers and illustrators to create and manage content for reuse across publications. These applications are fully integrated for optimal information sharing and user productivity. The software allows organizations to repurpose S1000D data modules to comply with product training and initial provisioning management requirements, including SCORM and S2000M mandates.
- PTC Arbortext CSDB Provide a dedicated environment to create and manage content
- PTC Arbortext Provisioning Manager Enable initial provisioning data and illustrated parts data to be created, delivered, received and reviewed
- PTC Arbortext Parts Catalog Manager Enable illustrated parts data to be created, delivered, received and reviewed
- PTC Arbortext Publisher Create and publish technical documentation
- PTC Arbortext IETP Viewer Deliver technical information in a browser-based environment