Markov analysis software for modeling and analyzing complex systems
Markov analysis software is a visual interface that allows you to construct a state transition diagram to model complex systems. These complex systems are designed with a wide range of redundancy, interdependency, and sequence-dependent failures, and their analysis needs exceed the scope of standard, series-based modeling tools. PTC Windchill Markov (formerly Relex Markov) provides the robust, state transition diagramming tools necessary to model these systems.
PTC Windchill Markov provides easy, intuitive interface tools enabling you to create graphical representations of complex system states, along with the connections between them. From each diagram, it is then possible to calculate system performance metrics, including capacity, reliability and availability for different states. Download a free, 30-day product trial to experience powerful Markov analysis software that offers complete integration with several other quality, reliability and risk analysis tools available in the PTC Windchill Quality Solutions suite.
Features & Benefits
- Use state transition diagramming tools to represent many complex states and the transitions between them
- Model systems with the highest degree of complexity, including those with multiple complex mechanisms
- Account for switchover mechanisms, repair priorities, limited repair resources, and failure sequence dependency
- Consider associated costs in terms of currency, functionality, or throughput
- Supports a wide range of calculations, including MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures), MTTF (Mean Time to Failure), and MTTR (Mean Time to Repair)
- Interactive graphical editing functionality allows easy updates to a model and quickly recalculates system metrics