Maintainability software that calculates maintenance-related metrics
Maintainability prediction analysis helps predict a product’s maintenance and repair metrics based on globally accepted standards and calculations. To manage costs and ensure reliability over the lifetime of any product, you need to have a complete picture of its maintenance and repair metrics. A maintainability prediction tool provides the necessary information to maximize system availability and maintain compliance with globally accepted standards for maintainability and reliability.
Using these standards as a framework, PTC Windchill Maintainability (formerly Relex Maintainability Prediction) provides a systematic method to define system repair properties, together with powerful analytical capabilities, to calculate the amount of time required by maintenance and repair tasks. Now you can analyze the repair metrics of any system to predict repair times, minimize downtime, and increase availability. Download a free, 30-day product trial to experience powerful maintainability software that offers complete integration with several other quality, reliability and risk analysis tools available in the PTC Windchill Quality Solutions suite.
Features & Benefits
- Provides an organized, functional framework based on MIL-HDBK-472, Procedures 2, 5A, and 5B
- Calculates maintenance parameters and supports Fault Detection and Isolation (FD&I) outputs
- Export data into an MIL-STD-1388-2B LSAR-compatible format
- Supplies a task library taken directly from the MIL-HDBK-472 standard on maintainability
- Supports user-defined library entries, with comprehensive search capabilities and drag-and-drop ease
- Enables the creation and definition of custom repair levels