Failure Mode and Effects Analysis that identifies potential failures
FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) software helps organizations improve product quality by identifying the sources and effects of risks and introducing control measures to mitigate or eliminate them. By implementing an FMEA tool early in the product development process, organizations can systematically identify risks at the functional, design, component, or process level and implement risk controls to effectively address them.
PTC Windchill FMEA (formerly Relex FMEA) is a failure mode and effects analysis tool that gives you the power to systematically identify the potential failure modes of a system, and control or prevent their occurrence or effects. Supporting a wide range of industry standards used in FMEA and FMECA (Failure Mode. Effects, and Criticality Analysis) risk management techniques, PTC Windchill FMEA enables you to identify and categorize failures, and to develop, organize and implement a plan to address them. Download a free, 30-day product trial to experience FMEA software that offers complete integration with several other quality, reliability and risk analysis tools available in the PTC Windchill Quality Solutions suite.
Features & Benefits
- Track the compliance of parts and products against a wide range of commonly-used industry standards, including MIL-STD-1629A, IEC 61508, SAE ARP5580, AIAG, and more
- Support multiple users by leveraging an enterprise-wide Web interface built on Microsoft Silverlight with the ease-of-use of Windows
- Leverage DVP&R (Design Verification Plan and Report) and Control Plans to support the cross-functional communication and collaboration integral to successful risk management
- Extend your analysis to include FMECA, which considers criticality, and FMES (Failure Mode and Effects Summary)
- Manage the business processes essential to risk analysis and risk mitigation through workflow notifications and email alerts