Corrective action software that manages and improves product quality
Corrective and preventive action (CAPA) software allows you to meet CAPA standards, as well as demonstrate compliance with extensive failure reporting best-practices and CAPA standards including ISO 9000, Six Sigma, APQP, CMMI and FDA 21 CFR Part 820. When failures or issues are encountered, they must be documented, tracked, analyzed for root cause, and corrected or prevented – not just in current products, but in future ones, as well.
PTC Windchill CAPA enables proven best practices and compliance with a wide range of CAPA standards. Industries such as Medical Device manufacturing require rigorous closed loop processes to control both internal and external quality issues and to monitor the health of the quality management system itself. As an integral PTC Windchill module, PTC Windchill CAPA can utilize core PTC Windchill features such as change management to ensure that different teams throughout the organization are coordinated and involved in correcting and preventing product errors. View the PTC Windchill 10.0 Interactive Experience to experience how PTC Windchill CAPA along with several other PTC Windchill Quality Solutions modules tightly integrate within a single database to help streamline product development, speed innovation and improve next- generation products.
Features & Benefits
- Enable failure intake, recording and traceability, as well as enterprise-wide visibility into system metrics and the documentation of corrective/preventive actions taken
- Communicate critical quality information to cross-functional departments and upper-level management with Web-based accessibility
- Powerful trending, graphing, reporting, alerts and query functionality for intuitive and efficient use
- Highly configurable templates for widely used industry standards provide out-of-the-box functionality while easily conforming to existing business process workflows
- Fully integrated with PTC Windchill to meet compliance requirements for change management, review and approval, document management, and training management
- Utilize standalone or integrated with other enterprise-wide software systems
Note: The timing of any product release, including any features or functionality, is subject to change at PTC’s discretion.
PTC Windchill Page CTA
PTC Windchill 10.0 Interactive Experience
Explore the new features & enhancements
Take the tour