Whether you are a manufacturer, service provider or equipment operator, your goal is to maximize your customer's value while growing service revenues and overall profitability. You need a comprehensive Service Lifecycle Management (SLM) system that gives you a consolidated view into the extended service network and connects the planning, delivery and analysis of service.
Delivers Dynamic Service and Parts Content
PTC Servigistics InService Technical Content enables enables equipment manufacturers and operators to easily assemble, distribute and update product, parts and service information. It provides in-house service teams or dealer/distributor networks with readily accessible, accurate and timely information that improves service performance.
OEM Executives acquire valuable insight on product, process and purchase trends from the dashboard reporting function. Managers gain control over information distribution and accuracy via admin controls, reducing parts mis-orders and returns. In-program shopping carts and integration with other business systems increases parts revenue. Service leaders streamline service operations, improving both service profitability and customer satisfaction.
Features and Benefits
- Increase parts revenue: accurate technical documentation and business system integration allows you to search, locate, recommend and purchase parts directly from the application
- Streamline service operations: integrate with ERP, inventory, warranty, diagnostic or dealer management programs for integrated workflow
- Support multiple data formats: SGML, XML and PDF content, plus support for raster and vector graphics including TIFF and CGM
- Scale to size: built on open, industry standards for easy scalability
- Deliver accurate, up to date information: parts, sales and service information by serial number, product line, model or options