Whether you are a manufacturer, service provider or equipment operator, your goal is to maximize your customer's value while growing service revenues and overall profitability. You need a comprehensive Service Lifecycle Management (SLM) system that gives you a consolidated view into the extended service network and connects the planning, delivery and analysis of service.
Compare and Integrate Service Updates
PTC Servigistics InService MRO Revision Manager simplifies the process of reviewing and integrating original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) service and parts updates. It eliminates time-consuming document comparisons by automating evaluations of OEM revisions against existing maintenance information—including previous OEM versions and customer originated changes (COCs). The intelligent comparison algorithm works at a detailed level—down to the specific sub-task, step or word using customizable business logic to handle each type of modification.
It ensures that job cards, parts catalogs and maintenance manuals are always up-to-date, accelerating service planning and turnaround time, improving uptime, and ensuring regulatory compliance and safety.
Features and Benefits
- Accelerate adoption of engineering changes
- Streamline maintenance revisions: Achieve faster, more accurate comparison, review and approval
- Manage maintenance knowledge: Retain owner/operator or equipment-specific changes while reconciling revisions, capture technician and equipment feedback, communicate best practices
- Improve safety and regulatory compliance: Accelerate the implementation of new regulatory directives, improving safety and reducing return-to-service delays and fines
- Reduce maintenance costs: Automatically trigger updates to ERP/MRO and job card systems