Whether you are a manufacturer, service provider or equipment operator, your goal is to maximize your customer's value while growing service revenues and overall profitability. You need a comprehensive Service Lifecycle Management (SLM) system that gives you a consolidated view into the extended service network and connects the planning, delivery and analysis of service.
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
PTC Servigistics InService MRO enables the maintenance, repair and overhaul of capital equipment such as aircraft, locomotives and other complex assets. It improves the management and distribution of service and parts information — from planning, scheduling and procurement to line, heavy and shop maintenance — reducing downtime, optimizing inventory, simplifying logistics and ensuring regulatory compliance.
It manages structured (SGML, XML) and unstructured content (PDF, images, binary) and any schema or DTD, including S1000D, ATA2200/2300 and military specifications. The optional Job Card Generator automatically creates accurate job/task cards and the Revision Manager simplifies the management and rollout of service and parts information updates and revisions.
Features and Benefits
- Increase maintenance efficiency: Synchronize information across maintenance planning, service execution and inventory
- Expand service capacity: Better manage work flow tasks with a job card generator
- Increase maintenance system accuracy: Manage, distribute and update critical parts and service information regularly and frequently with a revision manager
- Integrate quickly and seamlessly: Connect, configure and deploy open architecture and extensive SKD with other enterprise ERP, PLM, EAM and SCM solutions
- Manage both structured (SGML, XML) and unstructured content (PDF, images, binary): Make them intelligent and searchable
- Ensure regulatory compliance: Incorporate any schema or DTD, including S1000D, ATA2200/2300 and a variety of other military specifications