Reliability Prediction software that predicts failure rate of components and overall system reliability
Reliability prediction software provides a tool to estimate system reliability and MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures). To ensure a positive customer experience, it is necessary to quantify whether product performance, under anticipated conditions, will match the goals established for it by industry standards or organizational objectives. Product reliability prediction techniques allow you to evaluate design feasibility and alternatives, identify potential failures and track reliability improvement.
PTC Windchill Prediction (formerly Relex Reliability Prediction) helps you ensure product compliance by providing a full range of globally accepted prediction models to serve as a framework for your reliability prediction analyses. With its extensive parts libraries, easy-to-use interface, and powerful analytical tools, PTC Windchill Prediction can help you assess product reliability early in the design process, identify contributors to system failure, and measure the impact of environment and stress on your system. Download a free, 30-day product trial to experience powerful reliability prediction tool that offers complete integration with several other quality, reliability and risk analysis tools available in the PTC Windchill Quality Solutions suite.
Features & Benefits
- Estimate system reliability, MTBF, failure rate, and much more
- Supports globally accepted standards, including MIL-HDBK-217, Telcordia SR-332, IEC TR 62380, 217Plus, and more
- Combine models within a single analysis for more comprehensive results
- Account for operating conditions such as temperature, environment, mission time, and more
- Leverage extensive parts libraries and add to user-created libraries
- Interface features include easy import tools, powerful filtering and search tools, and customizable fields