PTC Mathcad is the Industry Standard Software for Engineering Calculations
Use shortcut keystrokes, menu palette clicks. No programming required.
Input your calculations to quickly visualize and analyze your designs.
Spend more time engineering and less time documenting
Capture your calculations for reuse, design verification and collaboration
PTC Mathcad is the Industry Standard Software for Engineering Calculations.
PTC Mathcad combines the ease and familiarity of an engineering notebook with the powerful features of dedicated engineering calculations application. Its document-centric, WYSIWYG interface gives you the ability to solve, share, re-use and analyze your calculations without having to learn a new programming language. The result? You can spend more time engineering and less time documenting.
About PTC Mathcad Prime 2.0
The latest release, PTC Mathcad Prime 2.0, adds powerful new calculation capabilities to a powerful yet easy-to-learn, easy-to-use platform. PTC Mathcad Prime 2.0 delivers greater computational power, providing 3-D graphing, integration with Microsoft® Excel®, collapsible areas, and symbolic (CAS) capabilities, all in a document-centric environment. With over 600 built-in mathematical functions, PTC Mathcad Prime 2.0 allows advanced engineering exploration. Also, PTC Mathcad Prime 2.0 integrates with other best-in-class PTC products like Creo® Parametric and Windchill®, increases productivity, improves process efficiency, and allows for better collaboration between individuals and teams.
- PTC Mathcad Prime 2.0: Features and Functions: A video demonstration of what PTC Mathcad Prime 2.0 can do
- PTC Mathcad Prime 2.0 (Data Sheet) : An overview of Mathcad, and what’s in the latest release
- PTC Mathcad Prime 2.0 (FAQs) : Frequently Asked Questions
- PTC Mathcad (Brochure) : An introduction to Mathcad
- PTC Mathcad Prime 2.0 Version Comparison: A chart showcasing what’s been added to PTC Mathcad over the years
See PTC Mathcad In Action