Automating PCB design comparison
PTC Creo View (formerly ProductView) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading visualization solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with PTC Creo.
As the design of your electronic product evolves, it gets increasingly difficult to understand what has changed from one iteration to the next. However, with PTC Creo View ECAD Compare, electrical engineers can instantly determine the differences between two versions of a printed circuit board (PCB) schematic, a PCB layout, or manufacturing artwork. By analysing both attribute- and graphical-based comparisons, engineers can assess PCB design changes and see which ones need deeper review, thus reducing idle time.
Features & Benefits
- Dramatically reduce time spent identifying differences between PCB designs
- Analyze parametric (design, component, net basic, net advanced, pin) as well as geometric differences
- Increase productivity of electrical engineers validating layout changes
- Improve accuracy of design comparisons via easy Web-based and XML difference reports
- Improve engineer understanding of modifications made by external manufacturing
- Increase ease-of-use by working with a single solution for all design comparisons