Capture systems logic
Product design engineers often face the frustrating task of interpreting hardcopy 2D schematics to route 3D cables and pipes. PTC Creo Schematics (formerly Pro/ENGINEER Routed Systems Designer) offers a remedy. This complete, stand-alone 2D schematic CAD software for documenting both electrical and mechanical systems also automates the transfer of data to PTC Creo for 3D cabling and piping design. You can also leverage legacy Pro/DIAGRAM schematics and drive your 3D CAD designs. This elimination of data misinterpretation ensures logical compliance with the schematic.
Features & Benefits
- Create schematic designs quickly and easily, enabling complete system documentation regardless of complexity
- Multi-disciplinary, includes capabilities for: wiring, piping, and hydraulic schematics
- Optimized to drive 3D cabling and piping routing within PTC Creo Parametric with tested methodologies
- Drive 3D cabling routing within PTC Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) saving time and reducing errors
- Multi-user capability enables greater efficiency through concurrent design
- Complete suite of diagramming tools encourages design reuse and automation in product development processes
- eSimulate Lite helps you simulate and analyze voltage margins in your design with programmable voltage and current sources. Free download.