Improve Routed Systems Design
PTC Creo Schematics (formerly Pro/ENGINEER Routed Systems Designer) is a comprehensive, stand-alone 2D diagramming solution for creating 2D schematic diagrams of routed systems such as cabling, piping, HVAC and hydraulic systems. It automates the creation of detailed 3D routed system designs from existing 2D schematics within PTC Creo Parametric and PTC Creo Elements/Direct. This saves time, reduces errors and eliminates tedious manual processes by correctly interpreting 2D logic and transferring it accurately into 3D. It also improves product quality by capturing both electrical and mechanical design intelligence within a single digital model that enables design professionals across multiple disciplines to streamline product development processes and collaborate more effectively.
Features & Benefits
- Create schematic designs for routed systems quickly and easily, including complete system documentation, regardless of complexity
- Capture electrical and mechanical design intelligence within a single digital model
- Improve product quality by improving collaboration among electrical and mechanical designers
- Automatically create detailed 3D routed system designs from 2D schematics within PTC Creo Parametric, reduce errors and speed time-to-market
- Preserve the value of existing 2D data in both PTC Creo Parametric and PTC Creo Elements/Direct 3D modeling environments