Fast progressive die design
Tooling development for progressive dies is best approached with a purpose-built solution. With PTC Creo Progressive Die Extension software, easy-to-use wizards guide the user through automatic strip layout definition, cut stamp creation, and placement/modification of die components. Documentation, clearance cuts, and drilled holes are created automatically, enabling die designers to avoid manual, error-prone tasks.
Features & Benefits
- Process-oriented workflow automates progressive die design and detailing, enabling quicker time to production
- Includes large library of die components and fasteners for faster detailed design
- Speeds unbending and identification of features for staging
- Increases design flexibility, allowing new stages to be added even after the die is created
- Increases efficiency through automation of repetitive tasks, such as creating clearance cuts