Analyze Human-Product Interactions
Optimizing the relationships between products and their users can present challenges to product designers in a variety of industries, especially if the users need to repetitively push, pull, carry or lift the products. After inserting a digital manikin into your 3D product model using the PTC Creo Manikin Extension, you can analyze human-product interaction scenarios for optimal performance with PTC Creo Manikin Analysis Extension.
PTC Creo Manikin Analysis Extension is an easy-to-use, powerful add-on module that enables you to test your designs against a number of quantitative human factors, and workplace standards and guidelines early in the product development process.
Features & Benefits
- Simulate, communicate and optimize manual handling tasks such as lifting, lowering, pushing, pulling and carrying
- Analyze designs faster with simplified workflows and saved analysis settings
- Reduce time and save costs by decreasing the number of physical prototypes
- Leverage advanced reporting capabilities to deliver products designed and optimized for humans
- Ensure conformance with health and safety guidelines and ergonomic standards