Optimize NC Programming
CAM, when treated secondarily to CAD, can lead to costly delays and production mistakes. PTC Creo Production Machining Extension provides manufacturing engineers with robust NC programming capabilities for directly cutting and shaping product parts using milling, turning and wire EDM. And, since the software provides seamless compatibility with the design, changes are automatically incorporated. The result is faster time-to-production and customer responsiveness. Improve your manufacturing tooling and factory equipment design processes with PTC Creo Production Machining Extension.
Features & Benefits
- Includes all the capabilities of prismatic and multi-surface milling
- Supports CNC mills, 2-axis/4-axis CNC lathes, multi-task machines, and 2-axis/4-axis CNC wire EDM machines
- Provides low-level NC sequence editing, allowing precise toolpath control and optimization
- Detailed step-by-step production planning instructions improves manufacturing efficiency, and reduces development cost
- Optimized NC programming for families of designs accelerates time-to-volume production