Associative data exchange
Industry-wide, the necessity of dealing with heterogeneous CAD data is a reality. PTC Creo Interface for NX makes that reality a bit easier. It connects to a live session of Siemens Unigraphics software to pass geometry back and forth with PTC Creo, while retaining associativity. Changes made in UG or NX drive updates within PTC Creo, allowing more efficient multi-CAD design.
Features & Benefits
- Natively reads UG version 18 and Siemens NX 3, NX 4, NX 5 and NX 6 data
- Writes either UG 18 or NX data, depending on which version the user is connected to
- Supports bi-directional exchange of both parts and assemblies
- Supports exchange of construction curves and body color information
- Support for model layers lets you see various views of your imported designs with ease