Associative data exchange
Industry-wide, the ability to deal with CAD data from a variety of sources is an absolute necessity. PTC Creo Interface for CATIA V4 makes that reality a bit easier. This module enables you to natively read CATIA V4 data within PTC Creo and create associative relationships between the models with different data types. Changes made in CATIA drive updates within PTC Creo, allowing more efficient multi-CAD design.
Features & Benefits
- Broad entity support, including surfaces/skins, mockup surfaces, colors and layers
- Higher-order geometry is maintained, ensuring design integrity
- Supports “dittos” and “sessions,” enabling associative transfer of assembly data
- Associative updates allow concurrent design and production work in PTC Creo to proceed with confidence
- Native data import and export without requiring a CATIA V4 license