The Kernel of Great Ideas
Building specialized CAD/CAM/CAE software applications isn’t easy. The incompatibility of CAD programs and the lack of associative interoperability pose huge obstacles. PTC Creo GRANITE Interoperability Kernel eliminates these CAD software incompatibility problems.
Applications built on PTC Creo GRANITE Interoperability Kernel can read PTC Creo Elements/Pro files, as well as other standard formats of CAD programs, including IGES, STEP, VDA-FS, ACIS SAT, Parasolid and JT. Developers using PTC Creo GRANITE Interoperability Kernel can access the same geometry libraries used within PTC Creo applications and enjoy full support for developing feature-based geometric modeling.
Build your CAD applications on a solid foundation — build them on PTC Creo GRANITE Interoperability Kernel.
Features & Benefits
- Simplified development via feature-based geometric 3D surface and solid modeling kernel
- Complete R&D solution including toolset for rapid debugging and prototyping, and built-in translators
- Read native PTC Creo part and assembly files directly into your commercial or in-house application without requiring a license of PTC Creo
- Drive associative updates to and from other applications built on PTC Creo GRANITE
- Reduce expenses by sharing native data from CAD programs between applications within diverse environments
- Access architecture and bindings with interfaces available on C++, Java and COM