PTC GRANITE Modeling and Interoperability Kernel For CAD/CAM/CAE Applications. The Kernel of Great Ideas.
Building specialized CAD/CAM/CAE software applications isn’t easy: the incompatibility of CAD programs and the lack of associative interoperability pose huge obstacles. PTC GRANITE Modeling and Interoperability Kernel from PTC eliminates these CAD software incompatibility problems.
Applications built on PTC GRANITE can read PTC Creo Elements/Pro files, as well as other standard formats of CAD programs, including IGES, STEP, VDA-FS, ACIS SAT, Parasolid, and JT. Developers using PTC GRANITE can access the same geometry libraries used in PTC Creo and other formats and enjoy full support for developing feature-based geometric modeling.
Build your CAD Applications on Solid Foundation – Build them on PTC GRANITE.
Features & Benefits
- Simplified development of design applications via feature-based geometric 3D surface and solid modeling kernel
- Complete R&D solution including toolset for rapid debugging and prototyping and built-in translators
- Read native PTC Creo part and assembly files directly into your commercial or in-house application without requiring a license of PTC Creo
- Drive associative updates to and from other applications built on PTC Granite
- Reduce interoperability expense through sharing native data from CAD programs between applications within diverse environments
- Access architecture and bindings with interfaces available on C++, Java and COM