Accelerate design collaboration
Delivering innovative electromechanical designs is challenging for even the most experienced teams. Communicating design changes between disparate electrical and mechanical design solutions can be cumbersome and inefficient. Coordinating design efforts between functionally or geographically dispersed teams adds even more complexity to the challenge. The PTC Creo ECAD-MCAD Collaboration Extension can help you overcome these obstacles and improve design collaboration between electrical and mechanical designers. PTC is the only MCAD vendor offering this new technology, which leverages both PTC Creo and PTC Creo View. This technology will help you improve your electromechanical detailed design processes, reduce collaboration errors, and get products to market faster.
PTC Creo ECX is compatible with Cadence Allegro PCB Design, Mentor Board Station XE, Mentor Expedition and Mentor Pads.
Features & Benefits
- Next generation technology enhances today's IDF-based flows to identify changes and collaborate on incremental changes
- Enable mechanical and electrical engineers to communicate faster, more frequently and with less disruption
- Identify and manage unforeseen consequences of a change across disciplines earlier to reduce late-stage changes
- Enable mechanical engineers to better understand the impact on electrical designs, before they propose a change
- Communicate design changes faster with the ability to show incremental changes and cross-highlight between MCAD and ECAD model views
- Propose, accept, or reject changes synchronously or asynchronously